With more than 30 years of accumulated experience within the energy and power sectors, Primesouth Lebanon s.a.l. as part of Primesouth LLC (USA), possess a wide variety of practical and professional experience. Primesouth Lebanon s.a.l. and Primesouth LLC have undergone several historical milestones that can be summarized as follows:
- Initially, Primesouth LLC was established in 1986 by SCANA corporation, as one of its subsidiaries, by Lawrence Gressette Jr.
- For over 160 years, SCANA corporation has been an energizing force throughout South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia – bringing electricity and natural gas to homes and businesses, supporting economic and innovation and enriching our local communities.
- SCANA corporation is a holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the generation, transmission, distribution and sale of electricity in South Carolina. The company operates through segments, including Electric Operations, Gas Distribution, Gas Marketing and all other.
After being owned and Operated by SCANA Corporation, Primesouth L.L.C. has been purchased by Wamar International, LLC. Overview of Warmer International can be summarized as follows:
- Wamar International, LLC is a leading global provider of premium services and products in the fields of Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Aviation, Real Life Support and Defense and Security.
- Since 1983, Wamar International has expanded its global footprint with the establishment of offices in Amman, Jordan; Baghdad, Iraq; Munich, Germany; Belfort, France; Johannesburg, South Africa; Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Finally Primesouth L.LC. has been acquired fully by a group of American, Egyptian and Kuwaiti investors in the late 2010s. Since then Primesouth L.L.C. has been witnessing significant expansion in the MENA region with key operations in Kuwait, Lebanon and Iraq.
Today and while maintaining the same standards of professionalism, efficiency and commitment Primesouth Lebanon s.a.l. has been established as a sister company of Primesouth L.L.C. in 2016 to serve a key project with the EDL (Electrictre Du Liban). Please check the projects section of this website for more details.
Primesouth Lebanon s.a.l. continues to expand its business in Lebanon, Iraq, Kuwait and Syria while offering governmental customers the latest of power generation technologies and the highest standards of safety and professionalism.