Primesouth Lebanon s.a.l.
Primesouth Lebanon s.a.l., established in February 16 2016, being a sister company of Primesouth L.L.C., a US based company, has access to various technical expertise and is exposed to leading operational and QHSE standards. is specialized in the following key activities:
- Management Services.
- Operation and Maintenance.
- Turbine Repair and Manufacturing Services.
- Inspection and Upgrades.
- Supply of Spare Parts for Power Plants.
- Standard Technical Training.
Primesouth is currently implementing a five-year contract with Electricte Du Liban (EDL) for the operation and maintenance of two combined cycle power plants in Lebanon with a production capacity of 450 MW, each.
Details of the project include:
- Name of the operated power Plants: Zahrani Combined Cycle Power Plant and Deir Amar Combined Cycle Power Plant.
- Power Plants Key Components: Each power plant includes (2) gas turbines and (1) steam turbine.
- Employee Structure: Primesouth Lebanon s.a.l. currently includes a total of three hundred employees (65% engineers and highly qualified technicians)
Our operations include activities with top tier companies such as Siemens, Ansaldo and AC Boilers.
Scope of Activities
Our scope includes the following key activities:
- Day-to-day operations
- Corrective and scheduled maintenance
- Supply of consumables and spare parts
- Fuel oil handling
- Major overhauls on gas and steam turbines
- Major overhauls of generators
- HRSG rehabilitation